For our venture "AERIC" we are looking for a Hardware Engineer (m/f/d) at our Berlin location. AERIC is a smart device with connected cloud software. In this way, users can measure, analyse and improve the quality of their indoor air. A few months ago AERIC won its first pilot customers and now needs a friendly hardware expert (m/f/d) for the next step.
As a hardware engineer, it is your responsibility to develop hardware systems for innovative air quality measurements. You will discover and analyze modern communication and sensor technologies and conduct preliminary investigations. You define suitable test environments for evaluating functionality and carefully select electrotechnical components according to defined criteria. After all, you are also responsible for coordinating the transfer to industrial series production.
If that sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your application! The work is initially limited to the trades to be defined in the work contract (estimated effort: approx. 3 months).
- You have a strong interest in new technologies in the IOT area as well as the connection to cloud components.
- You have 2-5 years of professional experience in the development of electrotechnical circuits and micro-controller programs.
- You have experience in using PCB layout tools to develop PCB layouts.
- You have ideally gained experience in designing hardware enclosures
- You have experience in hardware related programming
- You are committed, responsible and highly motivated. To realize something in practice and bring it to the market corresponds to your nature.
- You are a team player, have a high degree of initiative and feel comfortable working independently.
- You can communicate fluently and confidently in German and English, both spoken and written.