Founder of AERIC (m/f/d)
For our venture AERIC we are looking for a founder (m/f/d) in permanent employment in Berlin at the earliest opportunity. AERIC is a smart device with connected cloud software. This enables users to measure, analyse and improve the quality of their indoor air. A few months ago, AERIC won its first pilot customers and now needs a leader with a founder mentality.
As a founder, it is your responsibility to develop a solution that customers love. You are a growth driver, team player and leader. You always have the unit economics in mind and know how to build and maintain partnerships. Product quality and a strong service mentality are your highest credo.
If that sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your application today!
Management: You take responsibility for the operational and economic success of the venture and solve bottlenecks in close coordination with the stakeholders of your company.
Product: You are responsible for the further development of the AERIC service offering from a strategic point of view. You use your knowledge of the market and customer needs to identify gaps for new products.
Marketing: You take responsibility for marketing and branding and take care of the conception, implementation and further development of communication and sales strategies.
Talent: You will be responsible for employee planning and the recruitment of talents as a further addition to the team. Your network in the scene serves as an important sourcing channel.
Partnerships: You will be responsible for building strategic partnerships with AERIC and further developing our existing partner network to make AERIC the market leader in indoor climate.
- Passionate motivation for building a profitable start-up based on the current status of aeric.de
- At least three years of experience in setting up and developing start-ups with a strong hands-on mentality
- Deep understanding for building and leading a team, the associated corporate culture and at least 2 years of leadership experience (building, leading teams of different functions)
- Experience in the conception, validation and introduction of digital products and business models
- Strong communication and contact skills, initiative, flexibility and willingness to work hard
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English